- We live on the most beautiful planet, Earth which has very clean and attractive nature full of greenery. Nature is our best friend which provides us all the resources to live here.
- The objective of Nature's club is to arouse general awareness among the students regarding different environmental problems which are major concern to be better future and survivial of mankind.
- Mission is to inculcate love and respect among the members for nature and thus work with global perspective. Motivating students to value environment. To make them aware about the grave situation of nature and means for its conservation.
- Nature is the most beautiful and attractive surrounding around us which make us happy and provide us natural environment to live healthy. Our nature provides us variety of beautiful flowers, attractive birds, animals, green plants, blue sky, land, running rivers, sea, forests, air, mountains, valleys, hills and many more things.
Dr. Nirmita Mehrotra
Dr. Asha Pandey
Arnav Sharma (18/AR/004)
Rajan Chauhan (18/AR/015)
Sarthak Sharma (18/AR/016)
Aniket Singh (18/UBS/049)
Mansi kathayat (19/AR/10)
Deepa Chandra (18/MES/008)
Dickson Heisnam (18/MES/001)
Vikas Kr. Maurya (18/MES/007)
- To sensitize, create awareness, motivate and educate students about environment conservation
- New Tree plantation, Power point presentations on Ecosystem
- To conduct Exhibitions on Environment
- Environmental Cleanliness
- To conduct slogan competitions, drawing competitions for school children with prizes for the winners.
- To organise Adventure Activities
- To organize Snake and Dog Bite Awareness Programme
- Environment Education Camps
- Animal Welfare Activities