Corporate Relation Cell
- Corporate Relations Cell (CRC) of Gautam Buddha University (GBU) is dedicated in advising and counselling students over career options. CRC is the primary tool for the students to branch out of their classrooms and explore and experiment the classroom learning.
- By keeping up with the latest trends and providing the latest information to the students, CRC works in direction of finding best opportunities like summer training/internships, live projects, national and international events and employment vacancies for students.
- To compete with the current competitive environment individual counselling on a one-to-one basis, arranging seminars and group sessions concerning career choice, infusing interview skills and group discussion skills in students, and preparing resumes and drafts job applications are a few of many tasks undertaken by CRC.
- The Manager, Corporate Relations & the CRC team keeps a constant liaison with the various academia and Corporate establishments. The cell functions throughout the year towards generating placement and training opportunities for the students. It acts as an interface between the students, faculty, and the corporate world.
- CRC engages into continuous interaction with the industry, bringing and sharing the industry experiences to the campus, and understanding the industry needs and requirements.
Live Projects and Internships:
- With respect to their Summer Internship Programs, organizations such as NSIC, Graziano, Kantar Retail, CSIR, and TERI have tapped the talent pool of students from GBU for solving specific problems in these companies.
- Unlike the usual summer internship, these "live projects" have been taken up by students both during and between their semesters. Such Live Projects benefit both the organizations as well as students.
- An industrial visit provides an ideal opportunity for the students to understand the real functioning of the industry and get exposed to different work cultures. This kind of industry orientation programme provides students with insights into real life organizational dynamics and familiarizes the issues of current concern for the industry.
- In year 2011-12 students of MBA programme went to LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd. and Deki Electronics Pvt. Ltd., whereas students of School of Engineering went to Graziano and Global Auto Tech.
- Corporate Relations Cell has a focused mandate to progressively enhance the synergies between the University & the Industry. The cell conducts regular group sessions on career choice and infuses interview skills in students to face the brutal competition in the corporate world.
It is dedicated toward meeting studentâ€™s long term and
short-term career goals in terms of final employment.
Dr. Vinay Kumar Litoria
Corporate Relations Cell
- In its endeavour to maintain a vibrant and proactive Industry- Academia Inerface, CRC regularly invites reputed Industry experts from various industries, fields and domains to interact with the students and faculty of GBU.
- CRC also organises workshops, seminars, conclaves and summits with the concerned schools which enables the students to acquire in-depth awareness of their respective fields.
- 1. Prospective Career Counselling
- 2. Guidance/Coaching for Higher Education
- 3. Preparation for National Entrance Examinations
- 4. Resume Preparation
- 5. Student Data Collection
Committee of Preparation for Competitive Exams (IAS, PCS, SSC, GATE, GMAT, etc)
- 1.Shree Bachchu Singh, Registrar Chairperson
- 2. Dr. Amit Ujlayan, Asst. Prof. Member
- 3. Shree Vikram Singh Yadav, RA/FA Member
- 4. Dr. Vinay Kumar Litoria, Manager, Corporate Relations Member
- 5. Ms. Maya Devi, Dy. Librarian